• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Markwebber.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff

Mr Domeen
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2002
Messages
4,356
Reaction score
35
Hello

Mark Webber
He is a F1 pilot, I think that F1 is not so popular in US, but in Europe it`s very popular.
MARKWEBBER.COM was taken by Lin ZanSong, I think there was a bid of $100 in namewinner and snap for .com, so .net dropped the same day, I took it for $8,75 with namewinner.
Anyway any value? Any problems?

Thanks
 
Over 200 000 answers in google for Mark Webber
 
Originally posted by biggedon
Actually only 66k@google

But I'll reappraise at

$20-50

You are also from US?
Did You know F1?
Did You know who mark webber is?
 
mm.. mark webber ain't famous.
 
I don't agree with squatting on someone elses given name.

How would you feel if someone regged your legal name in every extension, and sent you a selling price?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom