Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Mass SERP Checker

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewart

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

What do those with portfolio of a few hundred or thousand use to do SERP checking? I have around 1000 domains I want to check the SERP position on and need to do in bulk. Is there a tool that can assist me in doing this rather then checking sites 1 by 1. I have found many tools to help me check them individually but I want something where I can set up all domains once and run it.

Cheers
Jason

sergiuliano

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can help on bulk search but if you want to check SERP Rankings on other Google locations you could use www.keywordsearchrankings.com . Please note that on Google.com SERP results are different depending from which US City you are searching from. We could offer you via API the option to check rankings on US top 20 cities on all your keywords.

Last edited:

rjonesx

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If you want to automate via API, I'd look at AuthorityLabs Partner API. How often do you need to check? How many words? I check about 50K+ words a day using the system we developed at my company (I am an SEO). I could walk you through the process if you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators