• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed MassageParlor.info

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tricky
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tricky

Guest
Hi,

I bought the domain name www.massageparlor.info last year in the original dot info land rush, and I know it's the American spelling, but hey that might be the biggest market.

What value do you think?

I think it has great potential in the right hands (if you know what I mean)

Thanks
 
good name i would say 50 bucks
 
Hi,

You say you think it is a good name and then value it at 50 bucks?

I think the subject aligned with the info TLD make it easily understood, self explanatory and worth more than 50.

I am open to reasonable offers on this name.

Tricky
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom