Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Massive Link Building Packages That Google New Algorithm Loves !

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Baron

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are you Ready for Google Recent Algorithm Changes ? it's not a secret that The old ways to get Google ranking simply no longer works...
google loves quality - so Lets give him what he loves!
(and get all that love back into our money sites!)

I don't want to take too much of your time with fancy words and flashy buttons, so lets get to it fast - what do i offer here...​

Smart and Highly effective Link Pyramid that will give your website a serious Ranking Boost !

seoxp.jpg

Why is this system so effective in achieving high google ranks ?​
This is the time to get smart ! the old ways of just building thousands of spam links simply does not work any more ! Google's algorithm is all about ranking sites that are "naturally" popular. That means that, although you can sum up how to rank your site in Google in four words ("Get lots of links"), you need to make sure that your site's link structure is as "natural" as possible (in Google's eyes, anyway).

that is why the link pyramid system is so effective , it all look very natural - and the link juice is always flowing from the bottom of the pyramid throw all the levels straight into your website! and most important your website is not at the risk of being flagged - Google is fighting spam this days like never before - this is the time for high quality links that actually provide value

The Work Process:​

Content Creation and spinning
First - we will create very high quality unique articles about your niche which are highly SEO - that are making a smart use of LSI and your Keywords - then we will Spin those articles in our special technique to create thousands of different variations - that will ensure us that every content we are going to publish on our pyramid building process will be consider as a unique one.

Support Blogs
At the top of the link pyramid we create blogs on high quality websites like blogger, blog.com, livejournal.com, xanga.com and others.each blog will be created manually and will have top notch quality. Each blog post will contain 3 links pointing to your website.

Building The Link Flow
On this stage we will create thousands of Web content posts using our huge blog network and article direcotires - each article will have links pointing into your website and the web 2.0 support blog - since we are using highly spun content - we get amazing indexing rate and google see all the content we post as unique one.

Social Bookmarking
Social Bookmark all the support blogs we created to insure they will start to get link juice , get index super fast and will be up and running in no time.

RSS And Pinging​
After the link pyramid is built we will turn all of the links that we had created into RSS feeds. Then we will start to ping all of the links and we do not stop the pinging until all of the links will be crawled by the search engines. the pinging will be handle in a very particular way which gives a feeling of natural link building.

here is the wrong way and how we don't want google to dicover our links:
wikipedia-link-growth-profile-monthly.jpg

Here is the correct way and the way your links will be discover :
wikipedia-link-growth-profile-cumulative.jpg

The End Result​
This system has proven to be highly effective in producing an amazing ranking boost, while keeping your website clean from any spam links. The only links that directly point to your website are high quality links.

sounds good , but who are you ?
i have been doing SEO Since 2003 and after years of running thousands of SEO campaigns i know all the little tricks and and secrets to running highly successful link building campaigns. Those little things i had learned and perfected over the years make the difference and give you the edge over your competitors.

The link packages i offer are a direct result of all of those years of research and testing. i have selected the very best web 2.0 properties, article directories and bookmarking sites. i have my own network of thousands of blogs around the web and i only hire the top industry writers to create content for my link campaigns.

I just started to give this service on forums - here are the some of the reviews i got so far (pm if you wish to get those posts URL)

I went for the full, "high-end" package- the SEO Pro one, as I have the budget and knew that if the results matched the promises I would make the cost back in extra revenue from free traffic anyway. I spend significant amounts on paid traffic already and have been trying to swing the pendulum more towards organic visitors in recent months through a greater focus on SEO. liror contact me shortly after me placing the order to let me know that he is starting on the project. He finished the job after 48 hours which is quite remarkable given the amount of links we are talking about.

The kicker though is that my site subsequently moved 3 spots up from the last spot on page one and netted me an extra $120 in sales that I would not have otherwise made the very next day. The increase in profit has sustained itself for the past few days as well (an average of $105 in increased revenue a day), as my organic traffic had nearly doubled following lirors work.

bottom line - great service and easily worth the investment.

Hello,

I just wanted to post my review oh Liror's services.

I got to say that I am very happy with his services! I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for better Google rankings. He put my site on page 1 of Google very fast! He even suggested SEO improvements to my website that would result in quicker rankings!

Thank you so much for the work that went into my website! A+++++
:wave:

i went ahead and ordered the SEO Advance package and to sum it up in one word : WOW!

this must be one of the best link building services available on this forum,
its not has been 24 hours since the completion of my order and my website already jumped from being last on page 6 to the middle of page 2 in his main keyword !! ( been stuck on page 6 for a few months now )
i could not have been more happy ! :)

besides that liror was very friendly and answered all my questions in a very clear way , i got a very detail report of 240 pages with the all the links that had been created , the job itself was completed in less then 20 hours from the moment of order

thanks a lot liror for your great work ! i highly recommend this service - he price is a joke for what i got from it!

I can totally recommend this service. I bought the basic package and got more work than promised.

In terms of results, I got page 3 on us google from nowhere, and page 1 position 4 on uk google from p2/pos3 for my top keyword

service delivered in 1 day and exceeded my expectations.

Jay.

I took the seo basic for one of my websites and here is my review

1. Work done as promised and some additional seo & tips given. Very much appreciated.

2. Got the report in 36hrs which is awesome.

3. Promised to ping all the links slowly which is great.

4. Already i am seeing little movement but would wait for few days to see where the site settles down.

5. 130+ pages pdf report received which is very comprehensive and neat.

:tu:

I was able to receive a review on this service and am very heppy that I did! I went in and checked every tier 1 backlink and they are all there. They are well placed for optimul link juice distribution. The tier 2 links are there to support the tier 1 links just as stated in the offer. He even kicked in a bonus of about 200 article links pointing toward the tier 1 links. All in all this service is excellent and will help your site jump up the serps and stay there!

The ranking updates are happening. 2 out of the 3 KWs have climbed from outside top-100 to top-20 and the third KW has climbed from outside top-100 to top-30. Excellent job.

Here are the different link building packages i Offer - please contact me if you are not sure about your website specific needs.

Order now and Get The Ranking you always Wanted !​

SEO STARTER​
  • 1 high quality unique articles about your niche using your keywords and LSI.
  • high quality spinning the article to create thousands of different variations.
  • Creating 8 high quality web 2.0 blog sites – each one with 3 links to your website.
  • Social Bookmarking each of the web 2.0 blogs and your website.
  • 1000 Articles Posted to various blogs from our wide blog network around the web - each with 3 links pointing at your website and the web 2.0 sites.
  • at least 100 Live Articles (400 article Submissions) that had been posted to article directories – each with 2-3 links Pointing to your website and the web 2.0 blogs.
  • RSS Submissions – Everything – Web 2.0 blogs sites, bookmarking sites,article directories and blog network.
  • Pinging everything relentlessly until everything had been crawled.

Price: $77

After your payment - please shot me a pm with the fallowing :
- Payment id number
- Your main Site URL + 1 Main keyword + 1-3 Seconday keywords If you have
- Your E-mail and skype/msn/Gtalk

you can also send the info to [email protected]

SEO BASIC​
  • 1 high quality unique articles about your niche using your keywords and LSI.
  • high quality spinning the article to create thousands of different variations.
  • Creation of 16 high quality web 2.0 blog sites - each one with 3 links to your website.
  • 2000 Articles Posted to various blogs from our wide blog network around the web - each with 3 links pointing at your website and the web 2.0 sites.
  • at least 200 Live Articles (800 article Submissions) that had been posted to article directories – each with 2-3 links Pointing to your website and the web 2.0 blogs.
  • RSS Submissions - Everything - Web 2.0 blogs sites, bookmarking sites,article directories and blog network.
Price: $129

- Payment id number

SEO ADVANCE​
  • 2 high quality unique articles about your niche using your keywords and LSI.
  • Spinning the 2 articles to create thousands of different variations
  • Creation of 32 high quality web 2.0 blog sites - each one with 3 links to your website.
  • 4000 Articles Posted to various blogs from our wide blog network around the web - each with 3 links pointing at your website and the web 2.0 sites.
  • at least 400 Live Articles (1800 article Submissions) that had been posted to article directories – each with 2-3 links Pointing to your website and the web 2.0 blogs
  • RSS Submissions - Everything - Web 2.0 blogs sites, article directories , blog network and social bookmarking.

Price: $209

- Payment id number

SEO PRO​
  • 3 high quality unique articles about your niche using your keywords and LSI.
  • Spinning the 3 articles to create thousands of different variations
  • Creation of 48 high quality web 2.0 blog sites - each one with 3 links to your website.
  • 6000 Articles Posted to various blogs from our wide blog network around the web - each with 3 links pointing at your website and the web 2.0 sites.
  • at least 600 Live Articles (2600 article Submissions) that had been posted to article directories – each with 2-3 links Pointing to your website and the web 2.0 blogs.
  • RSS Submissions - Everything - Web 2.0 blogs sites, article directories , blog network and social bookmarking
  • Pinging everything relentlessly until everything had been crawled
Price: $295

- Payment id number

*Full and detail Report will be sent once the job is done - Contains every link from the service itself.

*Turn around time
1-3 days for the Mini, basic and advance packages
2-4 days for the pro package

*100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you see something troubling you after the compliteon of the service, please feel free to contact us about it asap , as there shouldn't be anything what we couldn't fix.

you can also order by PM - when ordering please include:

Feel free to send me over any question you might have - i will get back to you asap.
you can contact me via pm
email: john at seoxp.com
contact form on seoxp.com Contact Us | Affordable SEO Services - SEOXP
or simlpy by going to seoxp.com and click on the live chat support on the left side of the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom