• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers MathThatCounts.com Making $1+ day

Status
Not open for further replies.

alanj878

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
1,016
Reaction score
0
MathThatCounts.com This domain I have ten days stats I won the domain from snapnames I read stats and stuff and it converts really good but Ireally never optimized it yet.
I had parked for 12 days and here are the stats by the tenth day it should be 10 plus offers must be above $500 These are updated stats this domain is a good domain backlinks and i check it has a pr3



 
Last edited:
mine is 280 usd
 
I am looking for more I am not interested in anything below 500 i would rather keep i am not desperate to make a sale
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom