• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed May The Force Be With You . com - Is $6,700,000 too low? :)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah same here I don't see it even in 1999 it was crazy bid I just don't see it. I wouldn't even reg fee it but again its just me.
 
I'd say if no traffic at all , then reg fee!
 
UseTheForceLuke .net/.org/.info/.biz/.us are all available for you Star Wars fans :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom