• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed McCainJokes(dot)com & ObamaJokes(dot)com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

randomo

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2002
Messages
3,274
Reaction score
108
Hi folks,

Just wondering how many digits should be in my asking prices for these domains:


McCainJokes(dot)com

ObamaJokes(dot)com


Have owned them for more than a year. (Those are the only ___Jokes domains I reg'd, so I guess I'm pretty good at picking major-party nominees! ;) )

Just for reference, Estibot value for BushJokes.com is $17,000.

Thanks in advance for your estimates!

-Dave
 
Last edited:
Once one of them is actually the president, 3 digits max.
 
I think your best bet would be to actually develop them, and quickly, as you only really have a few months to really capitalize before one of them will be worth squat. The other might go up a bit, but I certainly wouldn't put any value in what estibot says. A few XXX IMO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom