• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers mccmcc.net - 200 visits yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2003
Messages
6,459
Reaction score
3
Hello,

I just aquired mccmcc.net a couple days ago, yesterday was its first real day on my server and through WebAlizer shows over 200 visits yesterday. It didnt make any income because I just put it on my server without any text links.

If you are interested in making an offer or want to see stats, please PM me.

I am looking to sell so quickly after aquiring it because my Paypal balance is $0 and I need some cash for upcomming purchases.

Thanks,
Daniel
 
hehe, I'm not used to posting traffic names, sorry!

Here are the stats, remember this is only 1 day's stats because the second day stopped at 1am. Basically, the 16 visits on Sept 2 where from only 1 hour (Midnight-1am)

www.mccmcc.net/stats.jpg
 
update - 220 visits yesterday

Looks like about 75% of the traffic is American

Please PM if interested
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom