• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Mcse.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
low xx to mid xx
 
high xx - low xxx
more if you develop it into a MS System Engineer Cert. Site
 
I'm partial to educational type names. I'd give this one a good 2-5 hundred depending on the buyer. There is no better acronym to describe this. And the full term is just too much. If I were holding this LLLL.com I'd not be selling it.

An end-user would possibly pay alot more than my above reseller appraisal.
 
yeh it would be great if u develop a great info site about computers

high XX

thanks
Ronak
 
Yes I am planing to make a site and optimize it for mcse keyword
 
good luck with it ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom