Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed mdk.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Originally posted by alldig
2-5k easy ... GL with the name. Pulls up some great search results. Don, creep back into your hole...ignorant and obnoxious newbies are not wanted here.
Somehow when an appraisal is not what you want it to be...you turn ugly!
Is that because you also own a bunch of three char's?
I based my conclusions on a few "Facts";
1)the latest prices "Sold" at perfectname.com (bunches of 3 char's)
2)218"3 char's" being dropped in the next few days..(see domainsbot.com
3)latest ebay.com prices
4) mdk is meaningless....unless you contact certain company but as Safesys stated highly un-advisable!
my opinios is just that...don't take it personal...
Now as far as you calling yoursel "An all around nice guy":
Here is a few names you own.. picked out of your Premium list:
doDrugs.com drugdealer.com losers.net hatemail.net etc etc
Mr Nice guy...?
I crawl back to my whole....

krisblade

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guys, no domain name worth enough to start a fight :)

Don, thanks for your explanation. As in the end you say it; "mdk is meaningless.... UNLESS you contact certain company". A lot of domain names are meaningless, UNLESS you find a person that wants the name. That´s why I love this forum, when you ask for an appraisal the members even suggests how to get more money from the name ;)

About the 3 letter dot com, every one of them are different. And of course there´s that "one man junk is another man´s treasure".

Hope so... :)

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you see the types of names selling for 199$ at perfectname.com? They all have q, z, y, v, w, x letters in them. These 199$ names pull up 30k or less results on google...why do the letters MDK show 477k results? Because MDK contains great letters that are more widely used as acronyms for businesses and such. Greg (the owner of perfectname.com) just sold SRE.com for $15000 the other day. By your valuation model SRE.com is worth 199$...therefore your appraisal of MDK.com is obviously off by a long shot. Why are you the only one on this thread that believes MDK.com is worth 199$ ? Because you are wrong and didn't do your homework :rolleyes:
The "218, 3 chars that are being dropped in the next few days" are mostly worthless letter/number combinations in all 3 .com/.net/.org extensions. A name like MDK.com would get at least a 600$ bid on NameWinner.com if it was expiring...proving that a reseller would pay at least $600. Do your research first before you jump to conclusions. Look at prior sales with 3 letter .coms of this caliber. Otherwise your appraisals are meaningless and I will never take them seriously.

PS: I sold losers.net a few days ago for $600

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by krisblade

About the 3 letter dot com, every one of them are different. And of course there´s that "one man junk is another man´s treasure".

Hope so... :)

Get your treasure here www.perfectname.com.

Treasures going fast. :D

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you Kris :) I only said that in response to Don's attempt to humiliate me, "Here is a few names you own.. picked out of your Premium list: doDrugs.com drugdealer.com losers.net hatemail.net etc etc Mr Nice guy...?" Once again...GL with MDK.com...it should fetch a good amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom