• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed mdrecorder.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure what you mean.

The domain or minidiscs?
Anyways, anyone else?
 
Indeed, it is strange but longer version have more interest, that's why I recently registered mini-disc-players.com.
Your name is more pretty but I think if you're thinking of developing mini-disc-recorder(s).com would have more success.
Both are available.
 
actually, I think this is a very good name for developing.

That exakt term is used by the leading manufacturers like I said, and names with two hyphens aren't worth developing according to me.

I might go ahead an develop this together with DVDsystem.net and some others
 
Originally posted by icehole
actually, I think this is a very good name for developing.

That exakt term is used by the leading manufacturers like I said...

If you want the leading manufacturers to visit your site then you are right.
But if you want to reach average user then you have to think differently.

I might go ahead an develop this together with DVDsystem.net and some others

The same as above.
 
Don't get me wrong, Icy.
You have extraordinary beautiful name.
It's just that at this moment, for some reason, demand for "md recorder" phrase is low.
Reselling might bring an interesting figure.
 
Thanks man!
I will put some more thought into this
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom