• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Meddocs.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

badboyant

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi there, I am currently in talks with the owner of meddocs.com. The page does not have any Google PR nor does it have any links pointing to it. It has been a parked site for the better part of the last 4 years and if I am not mistaken, I believe that Google devalues domains that have been parked - especially for long periods of time. Thus, the site would be difficult to attain a "trust rank" and get out of the sandbox if you know what I mean. How much would you guys say that the domain is worth then? Thanks for the advise (and appraisals) guys! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom