Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed MediaClick.com & 360ads.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
MediaClick.com, I do not own it. Buydomains snagged it while I was away for the weekend. I was just wondering if this domain has any worth? Or is it a mediocre domain to an outside speculator, tainted in my vision to be a great domain because I was going to devolope it.

Also, 360ads.com
I am not asking for an appraisel. Just wondering how do you like it. Easy to remember? Sound professional? Worth using? ect ect

Thank you. All opinions are greatly appreciated.

Domain summit 2024
J

jimb

I like MediaClick, however I doubt the value would be very high. I just cant see it going for over acouple $100.

Jim

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MediaClick sounds ok,good if you wanna develop a site for it,not so good for reselling cuz too many alternatives.
360ads.com - i think any number/letter combo is worthless unless a company with huge marketing budget wants to buy exactly THAT name from you for whatever reason.
Why?
Because combos can't pass the radio test.

I personally liked mediaclick.com and 360ads. You should have been awaken. If I was a programmer or developer I wanted to use it. For todays market value, mediaclick could go from $500 to $1500. Sorry for the big variation but as I seen from afternic better ones went tgrough $300, so I kept a little more variation.

P

President Gringo

360ads is a good name..they both are....as to are they worth buying....only if you are going to use them.

domaindirk

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good appeal and brandability. $200-$500 resell value.

mediaclick.com is a nice sounding name, I'm not sure on 360ads.com as I can't see how "360" relates to ads?

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
^360 relates to everything. 360 degrees, full circle, complete, ect ect. Great adjective for the word 'ads'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators