Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed MediaClick.com & 360ads.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
MediaClick.com, I do not own it. Buydomains snagged it while I was away for the weekend. I was just wondering if this domain has any worth? Or is it a mediocre domain to an outside speculator, tainted in my vision to be a great domain because I was going to devolope it.

Also, 360ads.com
I am not asking for an appraisel. Just wondering how do you like it. Easy to remember? Sound professional? Worth using? ect ect

Thank you. All opinions are greatly appreciated.

J

jimb

I like MediaClick, however I doubt the value would be very high. I just cant see it going for over acouple $100.

Jim

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MediaClick sounds ok,good if you wanna develop a site for it,not so good for reselling cuz too many alternatives.
360ads.com - i think any number/letter combo is worthless unless a company with huge marketing budget wants to buy exactly THAT name from you for whatever reason.
Why?
Because combos can't pass the radio test.

I personally liked mediaclick.com and 360ads. You should have been awaken. If I was a programmer or developer I wanted to use it. For todays market value, mediaclick could go from $500 to $1500. Sorry for the big variation but as I seen from afternic better ones went tgrough $300, so I kept a little more variation.

P

President Gringo

360ads is a good name..they both are....as to are they worth buying....only if you are going to use them.

domaindirk

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good appeal and brandability. $200-$500 resell value.

mediaclick.com is a nice sounding name, I'm not sure on 360ads.com as I can't see how "360" relates to ads?

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
^360 relates to everything. 360 degrees, full circle, complete, ect ect. Great adjective for the word 'ads'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom