• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers MegaLiving.com - Fantastic for Real Estate, Home Design, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelg314

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Messages
1,210
Reaction score
1
Also taking offers for MegaLiving.com.

Perfect name for a real estate, home design, and/or luxury living site. This domain will not last so hurry and place your bids now.

Also, I've had it appraised by Moniker. They appraised it $4,230. I've uploaded the appraisal so it can be verified at:

http://www.michaelgil.com/megaliving/megaliving.doc

I'll start the bidding at $100.

Thanks!

Michael
 
Appraisels don't mean anything, sorry.

Move this to the auction category too.
 
Kaz, I couldn't disagree with you more. Appraisals provide a general idea as to a domain's value. Now, I do agree that all appraisals are not created equal. But the folks over at Moniker do a great job, and they arrive at such appraisals using comparable sales. Such comparable sales are definitely indicative as to what they market is paying.

Anyhow, I clearly don't agree with you. But that's why these forums are so great. :)

Michael
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom