• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers MegaLiving.com For Sale (One Day Only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelg314

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Messages
1,210
Reaction score
1
Ok... So just till tonight, 12:00 EST, I've decided to sell MegaLiving.com for the low price. Please PM me if your interested. I'm trying to raise money for another domain I'm purchasing. Hurry, b/c this one will sell quick.

Here is the appraisal by Moniker:

http://www.michaelgil.com/megaliving/megaliving.doc

It's registered at Enom and has about one year left before expiration.

They appraised the domain at $4,230.

Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom