• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed MEP.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SDX

ZLA.com
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
1,651
Reaction score
20
Hi guys,

Please appraise: MEP.NET
...
Taken in most extentions.

Thanks,
SDX
 
Thanks guys...no offense, but I think it's a little more than the average value of a LLL.net...but then again, you guys are the experts! ;)
 
I agree MEP is widley used for the term "member european parliment" so i would say mid x,xxx at least
 
Yeah - $5,000 in my book. Some MEP would pay that for a vanity email. They're rich enough.
 
Thanks guys! :)
...
Where can I catch me some of 'em MEP's? ;)
 
2k

I agree is a nicer .net but it's still a .net so you can peak the price point too high. Just my .02.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom