• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers mesotheliomaandme.com mesothelioma video website for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

northern

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
Hello,

I am selling my mesothelioma video website www.mesotheliomaandme.com. The website get roughly 20 visits per day (stats will be sent on request). The website is built with an official licence of prismo tube video script by alurian. I am selling this website due to the need to pay some expenses I have.

BIN 400 USD

I accept offers.
Payment by paypal

regards,
Northern
 
Please send me traffic stats and revenue stats, if any.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom