Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

info MetaShop.ca sold for $28,800

An informative domain name related thread.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Crazy sale of another Meta domain name. This time in .CA. 🇨🇦👍🏽

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211021-054347.png
    Screenshot_20211021-054347.png
    729.1 KB · Views: 3
Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great ccTLD sale.

I don't know much about the .ca market, but maybe @MapleDots can let us know more about where this would fall.

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Great ccTLD sale.

I don't know much about the .ca market, but maybe @MapleDots can let us know more about where this would fall.

He is a member on our Canadian domaining forum dn.ca and his handle is zDomainName there.

It is a great sale that cam out of the blue but like all domains we are seeing more action on the .ca's of late. Last year we had the biggest .ca sale in history with the sale of Hush.ca for over 1 million.

For instance, I have two one word .ca's being negotiated to two different high profile LLC companies and I just turned down 80k on that one via dan and I turned down 110k on the other.

Screenshot 2021-10-21 9.36.07 AM.png

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He is a member on our Canadian domaining forum dn.ca and his handle is zDomainName there.

It is a great sale that cam out of the blue but like all domains we are seeing more action on the .ca's of late. Last year we had the biggest .ca sale in history with the sale of Hush.ca for over 1 million.

For instance, I have two one word .ca's being negotiated to two different high profile LLC companies and I just turned down 80k on that one via dan and I turned down 110k on the other.

View attachment 5528
Awesome to see .CA action. ✌🏽🇨🇦

I recommend using this GIF. I think it says everything about your price expectations. 😄

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators