• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Metrosexuals.eu 25 uniques/day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

everydayprofit

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Aloha!

I picked this name up a few weeks ago, and the traffic has bee STEADY at around 25 uniques/day.

Metrosexuals.eu

STATS

There are 2 days where the traffic looks like it dropped....that is when Sedo removed the name from my acocunt becuase the old owner still had it in his account. Anyway...there were even a few hits during then somehow. There hasn't been any revenue with this traffic...I have no idea what keywords to use...I am sure that someone can use the proper keywords and make a KILLING with this traffic....or...simply make it into a website...the name is unforgettable. I LOVE this name...and I will only sell for the right offer. I hate to sell, but I am paying off some debt from the new baby. :)

Please post offers here.

thanks!
//everydayprofit
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom