Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal Mggg.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MGGG.NET

Estibot Appraisal: $2,700

- Auction will end on 31th of Jan 2012 @ 5 PM EST
- Auction starts at: $1
- Increments: $1
- Payment via PayPal
- Reserve $50

Happy Bidding!

Last edited:

ryanmlanane

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is a $1 auction thread - you can't have a reserve here.

---------- Post added 02-01-2012 at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-31-2012 at 11:56 PM ----------

BTW, Adding a reserve post bidding is never acceptable. Look at your post modified time stamp on the original post.

ryanmlanane

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Should I send payment - or do you refuse to sell ?

ryanmlanane

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Neg feedback left - re reported to mods, hopefully they ban you .. Thanks for the total lack of communication just changing the terms of auction and then ignoring staff posts as well. Pleasant domainer.

RTC01

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know Ryan, will be sure to avoid this seller.

Last edited:

[email protected]

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am not a cheater,

As i was out of station & i cant respond him in time.

But in hurry he has made a wrong decission by telling me as a cheater.

Hence please be patient as i am transfering the said domain to him at $1

Regards
Jacob

ryanmlanane

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mods - Thoughts on how to proceed ?

More worried about the lack of taking responsibility than I am getting the domain, domains come and go .. I will pay the $1.05 (no idea why the extra $.05 was requested) and complete the deal if I should.

Vote : How would you handle this ? Clearly the seller does not understand how he messed up as he is blaming me for his mistakes when he amended terms and ignored the staff requests as well as mine to complete the sale UNTIL I left negative feedback. Wondering if it affected a sale of his, and now he is trying to fix the problem ... Not really sure. Just curious how you would handle his request people.

pavsta

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i would send me the $1.05 ($0.05 is charge to you for sending as a gift, if you send normal then he pays fees) and take the domain and reamend your feedback to reflect sale maybe neutral or negative explaining he tried to pull a fast one but in the end delivered when caught and link to thread.

ryanmlanane

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Pavsta you don't get it

I would still love to see feedback from other forum members on this topic - I would also like to know if I do go through with the deal if I can ask to have his negative feedback removed. If not, there is no reason to do it.

More than anything in my shoes HOW would you handle it ? Would you want others warned ? Would you accept apology and hope he learned ? I'm serious .. I am NOT trying to be self righteous here - I made many mistakes learning this business.

My problem is if you look at time stamps in this thread - he was told by mods "Not allowed" I sent PM when I know he was online saying mods said not alllowed do you want to sel or do you refuse ? And he was online and did get it then ..

Seriously, again - Yeah I would take the domain for the buck .. More I am worried about whether I can remove the negative feedback and whether I should. Also, I haven't bid in the $1 section since mainly because no mods seem to state what happens when this type of activity occurs or how they handle / approach it. I realize it is a small sub section but short of moving this to legal issues there haws been no communication to me .

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WHY is this still going on?
You have not already sent the measly $1 ??? Why not?
Look, at this point, you're the one defaulting not him.
Just finish the stupid deal already and move on.

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Personally, I wouldn't have held him to the dollar if he was that upset about it. Now, I never would do business with him again, but I generally want a deal to be win-win. If somebody cries, I just let them out of the deal and move on. Is this domain really a "must have" for your portfolio? There are plenty of things that annoy me sometimes with sellers, like demanding "masspay" after a deal is struck (I always pay as personal payment and pay any fees anyway - if we are dealing here on the board as friends, that is the way it should be), making up offers, pestering me, etc.

Just let it go man.

ryanmlanane

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
INFORG - I was awaiting other's opinions - payment was sent and auth code sent to me now ... I will do the push when I have the time .. Pry later today

WHY is this still going on?
You have not already sent the measly $1 ??? Why not?
Look, at this point, you're the one defaulting not him.
Just finish the stupid deal already and move on.

Cruz, pretty unprofessional - that guy cussed me up and down and I PATIENTLY waited four-five days for payment. So I posted "If I don't receieve payment in XX hours, deal is off"

I didn't receive payment ... So, deal was posted as off ... It would of still went through when he was "out of the hospital" or "his mother's funeral was over" had he not literally BERATED me by e-mail with every swear word - and then on top of that left me negative feedback without a polite e-mail sent first.

So Mike - a simple scan and not reading the thread that caused it can make a difference huh ?

I have done many deals here, and on other forums in the last couple years and it is the typical crap, it is always deals under $10 that cause me MASSIVE headaches ... Yeesh - It's seriously getting to the point that I would rather drop then salvage $10 for a soon to expire domain due to stuff like this.

I got screwed here, ONLY reason it was made right was because the neg feedback I eventually left which impacted his ability to do business. Forum mods told him to go through with deal (look yourself) he was online - and IGNORE THEM. Is that someone you want to do business with ?

I thought it only appropriate to NOTIFY the community. I will not hide where my deal went bad nor why ... People start attackign me personally because of their screw ups, act irrational before and after, no I won't do a deal - unless it is $XX,XXX then I might take the crap but NOT over $5 !!!!!!!

I'm not Saint but I am learning .. This is something that would be good for the community o know when dealing with him. Had he sent me a PM and saying hey man really I screwed up and din't see that - can I keep this ? He didn't - He flat out ignored me ... That is a piss poor way to do business and others SHOULD KNOW.

And Glad I made ya laugh Mike, I've seen a lot of your posts before but now I know how to take them ..

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This would have been "solved" two weeks ago had you just paid him the $1 for the domain. That's when he got back and asked you to pay/transfer.
Instead, you acted like it was more important to you to cause drama and make a federal case over it. That just seems silly to me.

Was it a mistake for the seller to do what he did? Sure.
Was it intentional and calculated? Not so sure.
Did he make it good? Yes...and he's been waiting 2 full weeks now for you to stop whining and pay him the single dollar.
Seriously, everything you've posted/done/whined about for the last two weeks was completely unnecessary.

ryanmlanane

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cartoonz, when you end up in a similar situation and noone warned you about it even though they had a bad experience with the user you are dealing with - Remember the post you just made !

I will leave it at this, sorry for informing the community about people (ABSOLUTELY) intentionally doing what they did. End of Story, next time I will just keep my mouth shut, even if I get scammed. O.K. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators