• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed microbancer.com and microbancer.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNetCode

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2005
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
Hi I need appraisals for these two domains please.

The word banc is used by many large banks these days and is a foreign spelling that is seen often.

microbancer.com
microbancer.net

I am going to use them for a financial site.


Let me know what you think.


Thanks,

Kevin
 
Micro:

Very small or microscopic.
Basic or small-scale: the economy's performance at the micro level.

Not too sure if I can put the two words together.
Perhaps its the few beer ive had now?!?!?

I'm not insulting the name, I'm just having a hard time understanding how the name can work well for a fanancial site. I'm sure there are alot of other names you can use.

Kevin.
 
Micro means small so basically "small bank" This term is actually starting to be used more and more.

Kevin

JackSplat said:
Micro:

Very small or microscopic.
Basic or small-scale: the economy's performance at the micro level.

Not too sure if I can put the two words together.
Perhaps its the few beer ive had now?!?!?

I'm not insulting the name, I'm just having a hard time understanding how the name can work well for a fanancial site. I'm sure there are alot of other names you can use.

Kevin.
 
TheNetCode said:
Micro means small so basically "small bank" This term is actually starting to be used more and more.

Kevin

Well, you have explained it thoroughly but I am afraid I still don't get it. Just hope somebody else does!

My opinion is $0.

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon
 
dwrixon said:
Well, you have explained it thoroughly but I am afraid I still don't get it. Just hope somebody else does!

My opinion is $0.

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon


Guess the best thing to do is develop it and then ask after that, but thanks for the input.
 
TheNetCode said:
Guess the best thing to do is develop it and then ask after that, but thanks for the input.

There is a lot of competition for terms in this area so development would may not be a bad plan, but drop this name and go for something else! Suggestions are Picobank.com or petitbanc.com

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom