• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers MicroLimit.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2005
Messages
2,436
Reaction score
6
Fine domain name for sale. looking for offers in xxx-xxxx range

BIN 300$
 
Highest offer for the domain right now is 175$, anybody else interested?
 
mywire.com said:
SOLD at BIN

Payment still not received. I am going to leave a negative feedback
for MyWire. The name is still available for sale.
 
PMed the info.

I left the negative feedback for MyWire because he never paid for the name.
Here is his reply:

mywire.com 06-21-2006, 12:57 PM
I have no obligation to pay someone who upbids his names.... sends me tiring amounts of PMS and Emails and calls my house leaving messages.... your harrasment was unnecasarry.... stop being so desperate to sell a name sir.

Provider 06-21-2006, 02:36 PM
you bought the name, I didn't force you to post sold in the thread. When I left a negative feedback for you you appeared right away with the reply. Our community based on trust, so if you PM or post a message that the name is sold I am assuming that it is sold. If you buy the name please proceed with payment, don't show disrespect to other people. Look, I was waiting for very long, and you never replied.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom