• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed militar.info ("military" - spanish, portuguese, filipino, etc.)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice domain. xxxx$
 
thanks for the appraisal. I was very happy to get this one.

I notice militar.es is for sale on sedo for 4600.00.
 
low - mid $xxx
Truth is non-english words don't sell as high. Develop then sell may be best.
cheers
Pred
 
thanks for the appraisal. I was very happy to get this one.

I notice militar.es is for sale on sedo for 4600.00.

Its a nice domain, but there is a big difference between something being on sale for a certain amount or something having bids for this amount, I agree this is a low $xxx domain
 
Well as a spanish speaking I apprise it for more...maybe other spanish spekings here can give their opinions.
 
thanks for the comments.

and I do realize that the .es is only a sale price out of the air ... not a value.

wow, big traffic on militar.info.

just put it up a few hours ago on sedo and already has 240 uniques, 25 clicks and an offer.

so much for no traffic on .info's.

looks like it will hit 1000+ uniques and 100+ clicks for its first day of sedo parking, and a 460 US offer. I wish I knew more about the traffic ...
 
you got a gem there, don`t sell it for less than $10,000
 
thanks for the appraisal and advice, dragon!

it still even has a PR of 3 (even though I know that doesn't mean a lot).

a very helpful domainer gave me a tip re: it losing its PR if I leave it at sedo, so I put it up at 1plus.net, a site that gives revenue but doesn't lose the google-ishness ...

I am working on a mini-site for it myself right now.

Cheers.
 
update on militar.info - uniques / click rates / click values all increasing. close to 1000 uniques and a 12% click rate. made over $40 today on sedo. lowest has been $20 in 5 days of parking. any ideas on the possible value of this domain?

that 1plus thing did not work at all ... so put it on sedo. but am worried about losing the PR3 ... should I be?
 
why worry? Its not so hard to get a pr3....I would put it on Namedrive where you will get maybe more...
 
thanks for the input.

is namedrive good for international traffic too? 90% of the traffic is coming from Spain ...
 
very confused by the XXX appraisals.

It is making over $200 a week just parked.
 
if it makes $200 a week your name worth AT LEAST

$10,000 (that`s only on traffic plus the name......which would be another 5-10 K, people telling you xxx just would love that name for nothing)
 
Lol. I would hope people aren't really thinking I'd be that silly.

Thank you for the well considered assessment!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom