• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed MindOrgasm.com :-D

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

copper

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
30
MindOrgasm.com

OK, before you guys go yelling "adult section" :-D
Here are definitions of orgasm.

1. ok. this is sex related.
2. intense or unrestrained excitement.
3. an instance or occurrence of such excitement.

I am going after definition #2.

Now, that's out of the way...

I don't mind getting appraisals, but, I am looking for any
development idea for this domain.

So, let me peek into your minds ;-)

Thanks
 
MindOrgasm.com

OK, before you guys go yelling "adult section" :-D
Here are definitions of orgasm.

1. ok. this is sex related.
2. intense or unrestrained excitement.
3. an instance or occurrence of such excitement.

I am going after definition #2.


Thanks

So you want free marketing consulting advice?

I say put up survey results of sites or things can render great intellectual stmulation. Isn't that obvious?
 
Online Artgallery, literature perhaps..
 
So you want free marketing consulting advice?

I say put up survey results of sites or things can render great intellectual stmulation. Isn't that obvious?
intellectual stimulation, I like the sound of that.
Thank you. :-)

Online Artgallery, literature perhaps..
Humm...
There is another idea.
Thanks ;-)

Any other thoughts anyone?
Or, appraisal?

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom