• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale <---- Miniclip ---->

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnSpec

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2003
Messages
676
Reaction score
1
I've had some inquiries on this domain and decided to test the waters. If it sells, I'll know the value. If it doesn't, I'll know the value.

Miniclip.us

Free push to ItsYourDomain (I'll set-up free account if you don't have one). Expires April 2005

Minimum offer $50.00

Bid increments: $10.00

Auction ends 24 hours after last bid. Only offered on this forum.

PayPal cash account only.
 
Auction will be cancelled if no bids received by 5:00pm on Wed. April 7.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom