• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers minimise.com - afternic appraised @ $8,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this not the name over which there was a lot of controversy? Please explain...
 
What type of controversy?
 
Controversy???
 
The thread starter had his name hijacked by former DNForum member aliengg...he should not have to explain anything except that he got his name back.
 
The thread starter had his name hijacked by former DNForum member aliengg...he should not have to explain anything except that he got his name back.

Thanks for the info.
 
Sorry I did not post that in an attempt to hijack the thread and fill it up with spam.. just not sure what went on here so would like to know b4 bidding..
 
I don't mind explaining at all :-)

As Onward correctly states, the domain was hijacked last year by former dnf member aliengg.

With the help of some other very kind and dedicated dnf members, I was able to secure its return.

I'm now selling as I'm re-branding my business and have no further use for the domain.

Thanks,

Donnacha Costello.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom