• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed MMA (.)cc - 3 Letter .cc (Mixed Martial Arts)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DOMA1NS

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
I'm looking for appraisals for the domain: MMA(.)cc

It averages around 30 clicks a month, but over the last year I have got at least 15 inquires about selling the domain. I think most of the interest comes from the Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) community, although there are plenty of other companies & businesses with these 3 letters. I know that being a .cc drastically diminishes the value, but with the speed at which the sport of MMA is growing, what value would you place on this domain.

Any and call comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom