Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

.MOBI live website

Status
Not open for further replies.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm still doubtful whether to invest in .mobi extension. Before making big purchase for .mobi extension.

Please post here some companies that used .mobi to conduct business as website, services, selling products, brochure type site but NOT parking service.

I've checked google.mobi but it is redirected to www.google.com/mobile/ or mobile.google.com

Then Yahoo.mobi is also redirected to http://wap.oa.yahoo.com/raw?dp=home

As big companies, they can registered these .mobi extension and just redirected to their .com website.

My small business just like everybody else. Instead of buying king.mobi domain (not available anyway), I will market wap.king.net or king.net/wap/ as my mobile address.

You as domaineer, will you use .mobi to conduct a business or just register it and redirect to your .com or .net website.

Thank you,
EM

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
3GSM
amf.mobi
bmw.mobi
businessweek.mobi
cnnmoney.mobi
diba.mobi
domainpeople.mobi
giggle.mobi
gsmawards.mobi
kaiserstuhl.mobi
kicker.mobi
kilburnie.mobi
indom.mobi
live.mobi
movilforum
msn.mobi
neckermann.mobi
rolls-royce.mobi
tipp24.mobi
thalys.mobi
utexas.mobi

Vision

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The link below showcases hundreds of live, content-rich .mobi sites on the Mobile Web.
(Keep in mind September 26th, 2006 was the .mobi launch date, its only been 2 months!!!)

http://www.mobinomy.com/ref/dm/dir/dir.html

Michael

msl

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
by the time you put your foot in the water Watcher it will need to be a BIG purchase :lol: :lol: :lol:

these are interesting .mobi sites this will give you a TRUE variation on why .Mobi will get going sooner rather than later.... keep in mind that when .mobi or the equal "code" word for what became .mobi was "leeked" in 99 that mr billy boy from microsh*t's advisors thought it might be a bad idea to get involved, that soon changed....:greensleep: maybe if they had spent the money on R&D for .mobi back then instead of the ZUNE they would be right on the .mobi bandwagon.... :smilewinkgrin:

anyway other than China / Asia / Jap etc this seems to be the best place (so far!) to decide if there is any room in .mobi.... obvioulsy it helps if you have a bit of $ and big balls....

http://www.mobinomy.com/

hope you like it Watcher :shy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators