• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed mobi-realty.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

todd69101

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
0
I need help with this.This is the only mobi I own. I also have .com,.info with it. Any suggestions.....Thank You


What doe push it into your account mean? thanks again
 
Well, as I have learned from this board. Dash kills it, as most would say, but you could develop it into a nice site and see what happens. As far as pushing goes, well if you sell a domain to someone and they have an account with the register they will simply place the domain you sold into their account without charging a fee.

Good luck and keep on domaining!
 
thanks for your imputs. I just thought it would make a great bundle in the realestate world.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom