Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

MobileMarketNews.com and the usual suspects. $ 5,900.00 USD and decreasing daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

spokendomain

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am offering for sale:

MobileMarketNews.com (this has just been set up and not edited yet)
MobileMarketNews.net
MobileMarketNews.org
MobileMarketNews.info
MobileMarketNews.mobi

I set up a wordpress installation for the primary MobileMarketNews.com to get it started two days ago. My web programming (and editing) skills need work though for the right person or organization this is a jackpot. I really do not think I need to say more. I believe it has unquantifiable advertising and portal potential.

A generic name for a huge growth industry. Everything Mobile falls within this name, phones, networks, payments, financial markets, banking and so on.

The free dictionary has an acronym for the three words represented by (MMN) which I had nothing to do with.

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/Mobile+Market+News

- http://www.google.com/search?q=mobilemarketnews

22,200,000 results on Google

Escrow.com for transaction. I will pay escrow fees. All the names are sitting in a godaddy.com account waiting for takeover by the enterprising buyer or I can push them to your account subject to standard escrow.com domain transaction protocol.

I am kind of new to selling domains (though have been buying for 10 + years) so if there is something about my ad that needs explanation please email me and ask or post your question. If you have suggestions for my advertisement I would greatly appreciate any feedback.

Please email: sales@spokendomain.com with inquiries.

***First DN.Forum.com community member to post "Sold" takes it!***

Non-members can email sales@spokendomain.com or info@mobilemarketnews.com

In the event of conflict between two methods time of posting "sold" in the dnforum.com is considered a valid offer and will take precedent over email offers up until an escrow.com transaction is agreed to by other parties using alternative (email methods). If a transaction is agreed to in escrow by parties outside the dnforum.com notification of sale pending escrow will be updated to the dnforum.com within 5 minutes. So if you post "sold" you can be assured the domains are yours to buy.

Price drops 10 percent a day starting at Midnight on the 28th of December Pacific Standard Time. Prices quoted are for the 5 (five) domains

12.28.2008 price will be $ 5,310.00 USD
12.29.2008 price will be $ 4,800.00 USD
12.30.2008 price will be $ 4,320.00 USD
12.31.2008 price will be $ 3,888.00 USD

---- Price reduction stops at $3,500.00 USD ---- on January 1, 2009 at midnight.

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators