• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Money Making Domains: TVGuidecom.com...

Status
Not open for further replies.

webpuddle

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Domains are parked at Sedo, note that the first and last month listed in the screenshot is not a full month.

TVGuidecom.com - $35
http://goldpipe.com/tvguidecom.gif

CharmedDVD.com - Sold
http://goldpipe.com/charmed.gif

AmericanBasketballAssociation.com - $35 - Sold
http://goldpipe.com/basketball.gif

InfinityFX45.com - $18
http://goldpipe.com/infinity.gif

DilbertComics.com - $18 - Sold
http://goldpipe.com/dilbert.gif

RugerMini14.com - $12
http://goldpipe.com/mini.gif


I accept paypal, domains are registered at different registars, check whois for more info.

Thanks,
Tim
 
CharmedDVD.com sold - provided the traffic is type-in.

Please PM payment instructions.
 
Yes, all of the domains get there traffic through type-ins as far as I know, I don't drive traffic to it from other sources.
I'm sending a pm now.

$105 for the rest of the package.

Thanks,
Tim

Jonathan said:
CharmedDVD.com sold - provided the traffic is type-in.

Please PM payment instructions.
 
Payment sent. Domain received!

Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom