• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honan

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2003
Messages
3,943
Reaction score
4
Hi

Having SWOOPED.com on a 3 letter org, MZV.ORG,
that I saw on tv, Channel 3TV.org between 6-9 (.net), I needed a SECURELOAN.us with LowerRates.biz,
before I could be dollarmaking.com and become MrCash.us
Ok, the lowerrates.us allowed me to get a freewebsite.cn and use the bargainhosting.org.
But my girl friend said that I should have just used a validcreditcard.com to buy her some leopardtshirts.com ,as long as I used mypricecheck.com first.

swooped.com 15-May-04 webnic $30
mzv.org 17-Jan-04 enom $35
3TV.org 15-Apr-04 enom $18
6-9.net 21-Oct-03 godaddy $25
secureloan.us 26-May-04 GoDaddy reseller $25
LowerRates.biz 01-Mar-04 GoDaddy reseller $20
dollarmaking.com 07-Nov-03 000domains.com $5
MRCASH.US 26-May-04 godaddy $5
bargainhosting.org 11-May-04 webnic $15
Freewebsite.cn 26-Apr-04 webnic $35
validcreditcard.com 06-Apr-04 GoDaddy reseller $15
leopardtshirts.com 27-Apr-04 GoDaddy reseller $15
MYPRICECHECK.COM 01-Feb-04 GoDaddy reseller $15
Lowerrates.us 01-Mar-04 GoDaddy reseller $20


1 Hour left exArmy.com on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2992&item=2530669045&rd=1
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom