• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed MoneyBlog Dot Com.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameMatters

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
1,954
Reaction score
5
Greetings,

How much do you guys think this combo is worth?

Any development ideas are welcome too. Here are my initial thoughts:

MoneyBlog dot com:

My idea is to make it a 'public' blog and also feature interviews from financial/investment gurus..etc..

Tagline: If you can write on money, you are right on money!

MoneyBlogs dot com (plural)

I want to try 'blog aggregation' on this like Domaining.com does as there are lots of money related blogs..

Any thoughts?

thanks in advance,
 
I like the idea, and the names too. Everyone loves $. To make the moneyblogs idea a success I think you really need to pick the good ones and filter the crap, there sure is a lot of those blogs.
 
I think it's a very strong name. If you can get some good writers, I think it has the potential to become a huge financial blog with international finance/economy news. I'm thinking something like CNNMoney.com and I really like the name. Very hard to appraise though, but I really think you should develop it either way.
 
It's very hard to appraise a blog domain, but MoneyBlog.com is one of the best domains in financial blog niche. At least $1500 resell.
 
Thanks guys for the thoughts..much appreciated.

More are welcome :-)
 
I have to add, this DOES sound like something that CNN or NBC would own..has a really strong familiar ring to it! Unforgettable.
 
Great blog name. Blogs are the in thing right now...everyone has one. low $xx,xxx.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom