Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise MoneySaving.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Karim Nasser

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I own the domain but it is currently has privacy, Estibot currently shows $69,000 I think based on CPC, search volume, and past sales of similar domains.

I am looking for a domain appraisal, not a website appraisal.

Thank you

ravdn

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
maybe around $3k to domainer

unlimited amount to end user :)

ravdn

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
End user is the individual/organization who is going to develop the domain and use it for personal/business purpose.
So the domain would be extreme importance to end user.
And when something is of extreme importance, naturally it would be paid high (So whatever you want for domain you may get it).

NameYourself

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think realistically you could expect between 1,500 -3,000 from a domainer. It's a great name. High exact search 9,900, it is financial, and taken in 53 TLDs counting the new ones. End user pricing isn't something easy to appraise as this is a board of domain investors / flippers, but I can tell you its a good one. Not as good as SaveMoney.com, but still very useful for a how-to / article site. Good luck!

Karim Nasser

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think realistically you could expect between 1,500 -3,000 from a domainer. It's a great name. High exact search 9,900, it is financial, and taken in 53 TLDs counting the new ones. End user pricing isn't something easy to appraise as this is a board of domain investors / flippers, but I can tell you its a good one. Not as good as SaveMoney.com, but still very useful for a how-to / article site. Good luck!

Thanks for your input, where you see the exact search of 9,900

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I could see them searching for "money saving coupons" too, so you could explore adding coupons to your site.

Karim Nasser

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I could see them searching for "money saving coupons" too, so you could explore adding coupons to your site.
Thank you, I have been researching this as well. I think coupon websites are a great replacement for newspaper coupons.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators