Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

moniker Moniker Affiliate Program

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What happened to Moniker's affiliate program? Affiliate links have not been working in weeks and when clicking on the "Affiliate Program" link within the Moniker support system, I get a 404 as well.

Did they close the program down or just move it to another location? Either way, they should have contacted their affiliates about it!

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For your information, I received a friendly call from Moniker today. While this was concerning another support ticket, I also asked about the affiliate program and the person I spoke to confirmed that Moniker's affiliate program had been discontinued. While I think this was poorly communicated (has it been communicated at all?), at least now we know what is going on.

I'd also like to mention that this is the first time that I have received a call from Moniker's support staff, which came as a positive surprise. Taking into account that they called on a Sunday, I can say that I am satisfied with their level of support in this particular case. (Although my actual problem has not been resolved, yet.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom