• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Moniker Auction List (Partial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://marketplacepro.moniker.com/auction/index.html

I'm guess these are some of the names for auction in TRAFFIC. Too bad I can't see the whole list.


If you click on each name on the short list you can see a price-range and other info. I wonder if it would be a problem if someone with a password posted a list of the other names...I don't think it would hurt any sales or compromise the integrity of the auction.
 
Great domains ;)
 
Gonna be fun to see how much they go for. One can dream!
Pred :pray:
 
Looks like some folks are awfully proud of their domains :)

Best of luck to everyone.

Funny, I see a couple of my buddy's names on that list... I don't recall him asking those prices. All I an say is... hmm.... Somone got him all hopped up. ;)

Good Luck!!!

GoPC
 
Great link... thanks!

only .coms work... .net, .mobi and .tv freaks out the server script. Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT - Still can't get the other ext to work but I did manage to find a couple of my listings... does the fact they appear on this list mean they WILL be in the live auction?

GoPC
 
Gopc,
did you apply to submit some? If so, good luck at the auction. Let us know how you get on.
cheers, Pred :hippie:
 
EDIT - Still can't get the other ext to work but I did manage to find a couple of my listings... does the fact they appear on this list mean they WILL be in the live auction?
No, they're just in the database together with the other ~5,500 domains still on the list.
Sonny said:
I wonder if it would be a problem if someone with a password posted a list of the other names...I don't think it would hurt any sales or compromise the integrity of the auction.
They have a reason for not making the list public. For example, domain owners might not want their domains to be promoted in case they don't sell during the auction in order to not influence future sales and pricing expectations. The password is only for TRAFFIC attendees and registered buyers. By the way, there are lots of low-quality domains on the list, so the interesting highlights are really posted on the marketplace home page.
 
lol... I saw that... cheap ticket to court dot mobi. :)

----

Pred - Yeah, I've found 3 so far of the ones I submitted... of course, I cannot search the .mobi, .net or .tv domains I submitted yet. :(

I hope they do well too... Have even more domains I'm eyeballing. ;)

It's funny... some of the domains they put up aren't the ones I would have thought and others they didn't include I thought were better than what they did. Some were/are obvious. I'm curious to see what happens when the other ext are searchable!

Best of luck to everyone at the auction!


EDIT NOTE - Figured it out... it's not that the ext aren't working, its that in typing a new ext, I was deleting the last "/" on the target line... it MUST be in place to not foul the script.

So replace the name.ext but leave the "/" after the ext and it works fine :)

GoPC
 
I have several domains that will hopefully end up in this auction. I don't even know for sure which ones made it in though. :-(

Will know how it went for sure once the auction is over I guess. :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom