Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

moniker === Moniker Bugs ===

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.

tedsudol

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It looks like Moniker has a lot of problems with the new system and instead of mixing complains and reporting bugs I want to create this thread for BUGS Reporting Only.

Hopefully Moniker will come here and "work with us to resolve the problems" before the members leaving Moniker because of these problems.
Some of the members cannot leave Moniker for the moment because they have too many names with Moniker and moving all the names out at once is not practical.

Let keep it short and clear. Here are the bugs that I know for sure.

1. Account Balance is gone - Account balance is reset to $0
2. No Total at the check out. There is nothing in the Shopping Cart and no Total at the check out so you don't know how much you will pay
3. Paypal option is not working - It always default to Credit card payment regardless of what you set
4. I transfer from current balance to prepayment amount last night - when I logged in this morning it's all gone
5. Stop sending who is verification email 200 times a day
6. Combine all the names and send email once for expired or about to expire names - not one email for one name

7. Unlock - Transfer out with authorization code problem

These problems needed to be fixed ASAP

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

I have four domains that I renewed and all are listed in my Moniker account with a 2015 expiration date! Problem is that all are in "REDEMPTION" status--right now!

I suspect there was a "slight" problem with some of the SnapNames domains that Network Solutions was assuming control of from Moniker.

Forgot to mention that EVERYONE should check the "status" of their renewed (entire month of May) domains.
yep, checking now and have several domains so far that this happened to as well... goddamn.

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
moniker after the changes has been nothing but madness
get your names out as soon as you can

DNabc

Web Investor & Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I discovered several missing domains, they are still with Moniker (even if showing Web.com registrars) but were moved to accounts I don't control (my whois is intact but I cannot manage or renew them). This is very serious, I've contacted ICANN.

NosajiX

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by "transfer out option"? You can unlock domains either by clicking on the lock symbol or by using the drop-down menu. For auth codes, click on the domain, then enable advanced settings and click on the auth code button.
Respect - but I didn't find that all out intuitively. Bad UI

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
there was martij on here answering questions and handling issues. have not seen any posts by them for quite some time.

new lady ceo should come on dnf and address all issues herself imo.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All attempts and unlocking "Transferlock" to move my domains out have failed, both one by one and in bulk, names are not expired, anyone else having this problem?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com