Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

moniker Moniker Can Jump Off A Cliff

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.

ERCollins

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I haven't had access to my account in over two weeks. I have sent many emails, and left dozens of voice messages. I can't even transfer my domains away if I can't get in my account.

When I try to use lost password, my account number and email address it sends me a password for an alternative account with 3 domains in it. WHERE ARE MY DOMAINS!

2014102310008476 one of many support ticket numbers

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
a couple of weeks ago, moniker sent out emails to users, with new passwords for accounts after a hacking attempt.

did you get an email then?

ERCollins

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yep got them. For all my accounts but the one with most of my domains in it. That account seems to be lost in space.

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you need to call them and instead of leaving a message, wait it out until you get someone and don't let them go until you get answers.

ERCollins

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have called 20+ times and I wait it out everytime. After about 10 minutes it sends your to voicemail and doesn't let you sit on hold any longer. Then I leave a detailed message. I guess I will start click the number for new purchases and see if I can get a live person on the phone.

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have called 20+ times and I wait it out everytime. After about 10 minutes it sends your to voicemail and doesn't let you sit on hold any longer. Then I leave a detailed message. I guess I will start click the number for new purchases and see if I can get a live person on the phone.
perhaps they've changed things. i called shortly after the password reset and waited on hold for 30-40 minutes and eventually got someone.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Moniker has locked our main account under whom we've a dozens of high value domains (See our thread AVOID Moniker ....).

They're ignoring our lawyer letters and attempts of phone calls. What should we legally do to speed up the resolution of our case ?

I'm new to this matter but I see many people got their issue solved by going through bbb.org ; what's this, please ?

We're rady to pay to get our domains back just give me a professional advice on the needed steps that our lawyer should follow, thanks.

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
support tickets just don't get answered and hold times when you call are crazy. many times you do not get anyone to answer your call and you're sent to a voice mail after holding 45 minutes.
everyone should jump ship while they can.

ERCollins

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Last week after about 100 phone calls and many hours onhold I finally got someone on the phone and got access to my account. I am in the process now of transferring all my domains away from there.

I think this is a good recommendation for anyone using their service now.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
After some $x,xxx spent with a good lawyer, today we've regained access to our account as well and now we've started a bulk transfer :)

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Last week after about 100 phone calls and many hours onhold I finally got someone on the phone and got access to my account. I am in the process now of transferring all my domains away from there.
How do you get an auth code to transfer a domain out? With this awful new interface of theirs, I don't see how to do that.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How do you get an auth code to transfer a domain out? With this awful new interface of theirs, I don't see how to do that.

put a check next to each domain you want to transfer

in center columnm, from drop down menu near top of page just below title of MY Domains, select "Export Authcodes" and click submit button next to that space.

make sure to unlock domains and make sure they are unlocked, before starting transfer

Good Luck!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom