Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Moniker - CLOSED for TRAFFIC

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got an email today saying all was ok. I check whois and nothing has changed since 22nd of October!!! Let's see how low will moniker sink.

It is actually 14 days today and my whois on 2643 domains is still not correct.
I just got another email saying in short: that I don't know how to check whois, I may be using an old whois website (when in fact I am using the official whois eg www.whois.biz) and that all is fine.

WTF?

Domain Summit 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Kosta, sometimes you just need to spell it out to them: "Sync my domains with the Registry".

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I send 2643 domains. They say they got 1108 when in fact they posted the list I send them in ticket THEY created.

They updated about 30 of the domains at the registry. They didn't manage to even fix these 30. They are saying all is OK.

I am stunned at the incompetency.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You have to start a support ticket, then email Bari to ask the support people to do something. If Bari is away from the office you have to wait for Bari to return.
Then if you are lucky they will understand what you want and fix it after 2 weeks and after you have exchanged about 30-40 emails(cursing on the day you were born).

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You have to start a support ticket, then email Bari to ask the support people to do something. If Bari is away from the office you have to wait for Bari to return.
Then if you are lucky they will understand what you want and fix it after 2 weeks and after you have exchanged about 30-40 emails(cursing on the day you were born).

Thats ridiculous. Why have a supt dept at alll if Bari has to later intervene to get results :?:

I believe the problem is attributable to supt now being outsourced to some company named Salesforce.com from what I heard. They are likely not experienced with domain issues.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
7:27 PM PST: Opened ticket with eNom support to sync the WHOIS info of my .biz domains with the Registry.

8:01 PM PST: eNom support had fixed the issue.

NosajiX

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ugh - i entered an incorrect transfer code and now - ugh

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ugh - i entered an incorrect transfer code and now - ugh

if you entered it wrong it shouldn't work. bounce back or rejected .

NosajiX

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, it finally got fixed - I hate not being able to call anymore. I hope the old way comes back. I don't care much for the new support system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom