Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

moniker Moniker.com - Review this Registrar

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ewwink

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Pricing for DNF members:

$6.95 .com / $5.49 .net / $6.95 .org / $4.49 .info ( .net and .info rate apply new Registration only, transfer and renewals are $6.95)
is it still available...?
thanks

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
is it still available...?
thanks

-If you search the archive threads you could get an even better deal, I'm sure... :pound:

-If people dig up old threads we could find some great domains cheap too...hahaha

FYI: *this is an old thread. call them to get current pricing

GoodLuck
:yo:

ewwink

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
oops sorry i found this thread from google and i forgot to see the date.
thanks

beyond.domaining

www.BeyondDomaining.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've used Moniker for a while and they are excellent.

Pros:
1) Super fast web management admin interface (i also use GoDaddy which is slow as sh*t)
2) pretty good customer service (not as good as GoDaddy or Answerable who both provide 24/7 phone support). If you catch Moniker at the wrong time, you sometimes won't get a resoponse for a couple of days - yikes!
3) integration with SnapNames aftermarket sales and TRAFFIC auctions. this is a great way to unload some of your names.

Cons:
1) more expensive than GoDaddy and other discount registrars
2) they charge for Whois Privacy (whois privacy is free at answerable)

Michel32

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you have pharmaceuticals domain registered with Moniker now is time to transfer them out wile you still can!

I received the email below from them yesterday and they suspended 6 of my domains.

Hello,

Moniker has recently engaged Legit Script as a 3rd party auditor in order to locate domains involved in the illegal online sale of drugs without a prescription and/or the sale of unapproved or falsified medicines.

The domains below have been deactivated and removed from your Moniker account due to a violation of Moniker Terms and conditions as well as violation of The Uniform Domain-Name Dispute Resolution Policy Section 2d. (http://www.icann.org/en/help/dndr/udrp/policy) If you feel this decision was made in error, please contact Legit Script at the following email address: [email protected]. The Legit Script team will review your dispute and if it is determine that you are not in violation, your name will be reactivated and returned to your account.

Thank you,

Moniker Legal Team

BTW: if you looking for a registrar that ignores Legit Script I recommend that you use: http://www.cndomainsite.com (CN Domain Site)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Michel, can you post those domains? Were they developed web sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom