• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Moniker domains for TRAFFIC NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am crossing my fingers - I have 25 of them in the auction!
 
I suspect that much like the Amsterdam auction, the majority of them will not sell.
 
even if they dont sell - its free advertising and exposure to an international audience
 
got the same email.

Pay.mobi!!!! In the top creme de la creme!

Wonder who owns it :)
 
Sent them a list of names 3 months back - no response.
Sent a follow-up email asking if they've rcvd the email - no response.
Sent a follow-up of the follow up - no response.
List comes out, and of course none of my names are there.
Sent an email asking about the submission issue - no response.

Oh well, my names suck, tell me that and let me be on my way. :)
 
I am crossing my fingers - I have 25 of them in the auction!

I was wondering who submitted these! :)

LongNozzle.com
NakedWife.mobi
restraints.com
TRANSGENDERESCORT.COM
 
I have some similar names but I'll save them for Internext.
 
Not me.

These are the 24 I got accepted out of 700 +

AortaSurgery.com
AsianAvianFlu.com
AskMyAdvice.com
Baptised.net
BearsOfWallStreet.com
BullsofWallStreet.com
CreditCard.sc
DoYouNeedHelp.com
ExplorationofMars.com
FindAnMD.com
FundingSmallBusiness.com
FuneralParlors.org
HedgeFundMarket.com
HighSchoolCheerleaders.org
HighSchoolClassReunion.org
Idiocy.info
IFindLove.com
LetsAskMom.com
Mommys.org
MyExpertOpinion.com
PenpalPersonals.com
SBALoans.org
ShippedOvernight.com
VintageMusicalInstruments.com
VisitCableBeach.com

Frank
 
There's a lot of crap in that list.
 
If you are addressing my list - why thanks for the compliment my friend.

As I said I submitted over 700 and they chose - not necessarily what I consider to be my best, but they chose them.=

As for your use of the word crap - remember what the septic cleaners say, 'Your shit is our bread and butter"! :o

Have a nice day!
 
so when do we find out the live list?
 
I happen to agree with Fearless.....Nothing personal against you the seller Dadster, it just appears the less desirable domains are being chosen because of there low reserves...Expect most if not all to be pushed to silent.

I was talking about the list of 4,000. Your names are great. ;)

That too.
 
Their silent auction platform is silent in every sense of the word. So silent, that even the bidders and the end prices remain a secret :)
 
Their silent auction platform is silent in every sense of the word. So silent, that even the bidders and the end prices remain a secret :)

Not to mention the 500 bucks just join.
 
Not to mention the 500 bucks just join.

Oh. You must mean the silent fee. I didn't even hear mention of it until I tried to make a bid.

Shhh. Don't want to wake the money.
 
As Doris Day sang "Que Sera, Sera" Whatever will be, will be.

If I sell one or two of the 25 I will be a happy guy. Price is already lowballed - so I don't have to go through the normal crappola of potential buyers lowballing lowball prices, and asking you to jump through hoops.

Worst case scenario is that I dont sell any - so no big deal.

If they sell any for me than I think the 15% cut for them is a bargain.

Ask me again after the auction, my opinion might change drastically :)
 
I submitted 77 great names to the auction. Only 23 were selected. They passed on names such as motorcyclists.com, swordplay.com, ejr.com, crushes.com, psychos.com, screenings.com, weaponry.com, tightwads.com and sealer.com.

They need a top domainer to select the names. The trouble is they can't pay a top domainer enough money to go though all the crap.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom