• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Moniker down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 1, 2002
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
0
An employee just informed me that one of our very valuable domains was not resolving to our ecommerce website but to a parking page.
He said it happened a bunch of times before he came to me.
I also tried it and the domain went to the homepage however other urls went to a parking page.

Anyway it is at Moniker and I have been trying for a while but their site doesn't resolve.

Anyone else having issues getting to moniker?
 
same here. doesn't seem to work. there website is down
 
Just logged into my account at Moniker and it worked fine.
 
can't get it at all.

What's up with that?

GoPC
 
Im still down. Cleared my cache and still getting a blank white screen.
A few minutes ago I was getting code.

Im looking up their number now. Need to figure out why my domains are not resolving correctly.
 
we performed a DNS upgrade on our TrafficClub.com system this am at about 8:30 AM. the update affected some of our main servers and for about 20 minutes, everything went to the wrong server. it was fixed right away but there could be some cacheing issues.

We are very sorry for the event...certainly did not plan it that way...it also effected our own sites.
 
the cache clear has to occur on your server...not in your browser or you can put in our IP in your host.


It will clear itself in about an hour

we have been up since 9 am
 
working fine here now! Just logged into my account
 
If it doesn't work for you still, try entering:
ipconfig /flushdns
in command prompt.
 
Am I perhaps the only one still unable to get on ??

jim
 
Nope, I'm still not able. I cleared my cache, flushed the dns, rebooted, etc etc but still can't get there. I just see a blank white screen.
I'm pleased to report that the pages on my site (including the homepage) which were redirecting to bnmq.com landing page are now working.
Hopefully only a handful of customers were redirected to this parking page. It was redirecting for at least an hour, possibly more.
 
i'm in :nod:

jim
edit: was trying to prereg a .mobi ..my one and only choice
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom