Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Moniker End of the Year .COM Transfer & Portfolio Maxlock Promo!

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Let’s end the year with a bang!!!

Today through December 31st Moniker is offering a .COM transfer promo of $7.39/per name.

Additionally, with email fraud and domain theft globally on the rise, it is even more critical that you protect your business assets – your domains.

Moniker has the solution!!!

It’s Portfolio MaxLock

Moniker’s Portfolio MaxLock product protects your entire Moniker account/domains by providing an additional layer of security to protect against:

• Unauthorized transfers
• WhoIs contact info
• Domain Name Servers (DNS)
• IP management
• URL and Email forwarding
• Account preferences and passwords
• Payment information

Here’s how it works:

First, create your own two secret security questions and answers. Then in addition to our already secure login process, anytime you wish to make a change in your account, you must provide the correct questions and answers! Even if someone attempted to hack into your account here at Moniker, there is nothing they can do if they don’t know both your questions and answers. Further protecting you against attack, these questions and answers are NEVER sent in an email.

The normal cost to add Portfolio MaxLock is $250.00 per year; however, with the transfer of your domains to Moniker, I’m happy to announce a discounted rate.

Number of Domains *Portfolio MaxLock Cost

1–49 $124.99
50–499 $110.00
500–999 $90.00
1000–2499 $70.00
2500+ $50.00

If you’re transferring 50 or more domains, please email me directly at [email protected] so I can modify the Portfolio MaxLock price in your account. To add Portfolio Maxlock to your account, please link to: https://www.moniker.com/services/services.jsp

.com transfer prices have already been modified in the system. You will see the applied discounts at check out.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Happy Holidays!

Thanks!! ;)

Domain Summit 2024

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nothing we can do with the past dear.

Let establish the relationship from now on and move forward.

Agreed! Email me directly and let's talk. Perhaps I can work some princess magic for you! ;)

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We will talk about that tonight.

I don't mix business with pleasure.
Since I get pay big buck from DNF I need to know if you can give the members a break in renewal fees.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
She already gave me a break in renewals that ended Nov 30 and I took advantage of big time.

Now I would like a break in the maxlock cost since I already have my names at Moniker so nothing left to transfer to get the maxlock discount.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We will talk about that tonight.

I don't mix business with pleasure.
Since I get pay big buck from DNF I need to know if you can give the members a break in renewal fees.

LOL! :smilewinkgrin:

I wish I could however the renewal promo was last month. This month it's all about transfers!

She already gave me a break in renewals that ended Nov 30 and I took advantage of big time.

Now I would like a break in the maxlock cost since I already have my names at Moniker so nothing left to transfer to get the maxlock discount.

Sounds like a plan trader. Please email me directly and we'll see what we can do!

stock_post

JewelryRelated.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think that service should be free not chargeable
Some banks are giving credit card like cards that display a code and users need to add that code to login (it is a free service)

Your asking me to pay $125.00 per year for the domains I have it is about $5.00 per domain extra.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think that service should be free not chargeable
Some banks are giving credit card like cards that display a code and users need to add that code to login (it is a free service)

Your asking me to pay $125.00 per year for the domains I have it is about $5.00 per domain extra.

I’m sorry Stock_Post however Portfolio Maxlock is an ADDED layer of protection to our already secure registrar. It costs Moniker to develop and maintain this product and it protects ALL the domains in your Moniker account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom