Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

moniker moniker escrow

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My first escrow through moniker.com... contract signed and faxed..lets see if they shine..

jim

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
My mid $xx,xxx escrow via Moniker was a smooth one. Delays are usually caused during domain conferences.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have used Moniker a few times and overall experience very good...had to shake them up once to remind them ...but overall very good. :yo:

exxe

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have used them few times and they are fine. The only drawback is they ask for that signed agreement (for each transaction).

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Did via Moniker escrow about 50 transactions total about $200K.
They are the only real domain escrow, which escrows also the domain not only money.

And the signed agreement you can just print, sign, scan and send them via email (2 minutes work)

exxe

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And the signed agreement you can just print, sign, scan and send them via email (2 minutes work)
Good news, I've been thinking I have to hand the agreement in person to their office.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good news, I've been thinking I have to hand the agreement in person to their office.
Your sarcasm is not used at the right palce. Why ? Because lots of people believe they have to FAX IT, which was my point

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
On my end all is done..domain is in monikers escrow account..awaiting buyers agreement and their payment...
Question though ....do all moniker escrow transactions have a 30 day default "due date" or is it date chosen by the escrow transaction initiator?

jim

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Update.. the buyer backed out..moniker put the domain back into my account. no fees..Overall quick responses and great communication...would of like to see the transaction completed though :sigh2:
Would I use again ?? :eek:k:

jim

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ouch!!! Sorry to hear that...

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well the 2nd deal went through (different domain) ..the buyer wired funds on the 10th (weekend though) and called moniker escrow dept. this afternoon and they applied the funds to transaction within 10-15 minutes from the buyers call.....
just waiting for their accounting department to process my payment .. perhaps their quicker ...or maybe I should call :-/
My experience overall is what I come to expect of Moniker....

jim

exxe

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and they applied the funds to transaction within 10-15 minutes from the buyers call.....
just waiting for their accounting department to process my payment .. perhaps their quicker ...or maybe I should call :-/
You should withdraw the funds from their website, they won't send the funds authomatically.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You should withdraw the funds from their website, they won't send the funds authomatically.

Thanks ....already requested ..showing as "Pending Withdraw Requests"..... just as a sidenote it would a nice option to have a "deposit x amount of $ to moniker account" and "withdraw balance of funds"...something like fabulous.com 's parking program payment option

jim

Just noticed the wire transfer been completed.. not bad..I don't know why I haven't used them before ??

jim

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators