Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Moniker Greedy F***ers

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All domains originally at manage.snapnames.com has been moved into Moniker panel. OK. But those bastards automatically AGAINST ANYONE WILL set it on AUTORENEW !!! Now they charged me $275 for renewing 32 totally worthless domains !!!

Their greed is already known but this is top - now there might come the forum Moniker troll claiming how customers wanted it, which is bull because there was no autorenewal at manage.snapnames.com either so nobody would have expected, on the contrary...

Thanks god I stopped using these greedy suckers long time ago, they keep doing shiat like this or stealing domains from your account and selling them on Snapnames (if you find out they will give back telling "this really never happened before" which is a lie) and now this...

Grrr I am angry, greeed greed greed, that's all this registrar is all about - they made profit 25 bucks but made me lose 275 bucks...

Another thing which is p*ssing me off - only at Moniker old password stopps to work and whne I try to recover it it say to call them - WTF why they think everyones english is good anough to speak and hear ??? Damn rednecks..."To receive your login information please call our support helpline at 1-800-688-6311 or 1-954-984-0923 outside the U.S."

Last edited:
Domain Summit 2024

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ouch... Moniker seems to be sliding.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I had the same problem with the transition from Snapnames to Moniker for managing Snapped domains. I believe that I found the emailed link to authorize the linking of my two accounts and after that it worked. I don't use Snapnames anymore.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think I even set on all accounts all domains autorenew off already, because this is not first time this happened. And this autorenew has been done for domains expiring from period 14.7.~16.8. suddenly in one day. I imagine how is Izak Cahn going through lists "This is too bad we can not sell it on Snapnames, lets hit him with renewals, $.75 per renewal, Ka-Ching"...

BTW got interesting system message here now:
Hi denny007,

The following thread that you created has had it's title edited

================================================== =========================
Thread: Moniker Greedy F***ers
Old Title: Moniker Greedy Fukers

Forum: Moniker.com
================================================== =========================

If you have any questions, you can ask an administrator for assistance

Sincerely,
The DNForum - Domain Sales, Domain Forum, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars staff

Last edited:

John Mauriello

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Denny -
Please contact me directly. I have not heard of this issue before but will help you
in sorting it out. Please call, email or IM me. I am also on Skype. You should have been receiving emails at least 90 days out before anything auto renews, with a link to disable the auto renew feature.

Regards,
John Mauriello
[email protected]
954-861-3536
800-688-6311 Ext. 3536
FAX: 954-969-9155
MSN: [email protected]

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You should have been receiving emails at least 90 days out before anything auto renews, with a link to disable the auto renew feature.
I am getting every day hundreds of email about renewals, promos etc., I don't have time to read it. I simply expect common sense - when you change panel from old one where was no autorenew to new one, you set it same = no autorenew. You don't set it suddenly to autorenew and optional disabling...

Reaction score
If they were worthless Denny then why did you buy them at Snapnames? Also, that was the account default setting on your moniker account that they moved into so of course they were on auto-renew and they actually were shown to be on auto renew on every expiration report you received since you acquired them....at any time you could have taken them off auto renew as you are notified every Monday what names are on auto renew and what names are not.

I bet I would be defending the other side of this if you were to post that we moved the domains into your account with auto-renew off when your account has the default of every name to be put to on.

We still love you Denny and appreciate all your business. I assume you will be back at DFG in January to drink with me??

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If they were worthless Denny then why did you buy them at Snapnames?
Most of expired traffic does not last longer than couple of month, so these domains have been milked and now they are "old cows" - lots of domains from Snapnames expires next year again...

Also, that was the account default setting on your moniker account that they moved into so of course they were on auto-renew
Yeah but IT WAS YOU who setup this account as replacement of manage.snapnames.com this way not me

I assume you will be back at DFG in January to drink with me??
Yeah as long as Oversee push to us again some bottles of Dom Perignon ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom