Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Moniker Ignoring Me...

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceCubeMedia

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I bought a domain and to get hold of it I made a moniker account and had it transferred there before trying to move it to my GoDaddy which is where I keep all my domains.

So I buy the transfer plus an extra 5 years on the domain via GoDaddy to initiate the transfer and unlock everything at moniker and send the 'transfer request' form.

Next I'm told I have to wait 10 days... So I'm waiting those out and I get nothing back so I shoot them an email letting them know whats happened and asked if they could help me out and speed things up a little.

Still a few days later no response at all... so I decided to ring them, after literally screaming the numbers down the phone on their automated bullshit I got to an answering machine which was pretty much the final straw for me.

I left them a message on there asking for them to call me back with my number... again days later nothing....

Any ideas on how I can either get this transfer sorted or get in touch with these muppets...?

Domain Summit 2024

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
call them...again....

IceCubeMedia

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
call them...again....
Yeah I guess...

I've sent 'Bari' a direct email today, she seems pretty active around here.

If still nothing I'll have to give them a call again tomorrow or in a few days... its so daft though it was one of those automated machines which asks you to say the number you want, it couldnt recognise my voice... If only you guys could of seen me shouting the number '2' down the phone at that point...

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL, just try it again...you might get a live person...

Good Luck :yo:

IceCubeMedia

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bari shot me an email back straight away... sorted it for me in minutes :)

You'll no doubt read this at some point Bari... Thank you very much for your support... seems like your the only one holding that place apart at the moment... I hope your being paid well! haha

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bari shot me an email back straight away... sorted it for me in minutes :)

You'll no doubt read this at some point Bari... Thank you very much for your support... seems like your the only one holding that place apart at the moment... I hope your being paid well! haha

Glad I was able to assist IceCubeMedia. Sorry for the delay! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom