Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

moniker Moniker Removed From Bbb.org ?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I mentioned in another thread about our intention to submit a public complaint for an issue with Moniker.com through the bbb.org website and suddenly today this company is no longer listed there and all Google links directing to Moniker pages at BBB.org have been removed ? Is this possible or it's just a temp issue ?

Ie see here:
http://www.bbb.org/oregon/business-...niker-online-services-in-portland-or-22784266

Ok we can't complaint through BBB but they're heavily damaging us so we'll post ourr story and negative review through other forums/channels but this's an interesting case, it means that "someone" is reading about our threads and complaints and is ignoring them :)

Again for the new readers: leave Moniker forever, transfer anything away from there until you can (See our thread AVOID Moniker ... for more details)

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The link worked until I mentioned my intenton to use BBB.org to get some help in a thread yesterday, here at DnF

If someone is still doubting about the decreasing quality of their service, it's time to think twice over it and to start moving anything away: I'll do my best "to save as many people as possible", it's a real mission now after the low consideration they've showed for our domains, business and lawyer :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators