Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Moniker Rep Here?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WebsiteTraders.Com

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi,
i have opened a ticket and it has been a long time no body has responded.
Can any rep here help me out?

Domain Summit 2024

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi,

I am still waiting to get a serious issue resolved from last month by the tech supt dept.

The Moniker rep here posted their new supt system (which they appear to have implemented about the time the complaints started) is actually awesome but no indications so far that is correct.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi,

WebsiteTraders - Send me an email (see sig for details) and I'll follow up on your help ticket!

I am still waiting to get a serious issue resolved from last month by the tech supt dept.

The Moniker rep here posted their new supt system (which they appear to have implemented about the time the complaints started) is actually awesome but no indications so far that is correct.

Trader - same goes for you. Email me the ticket # and I'll have it looked into ASAP!

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind offer Bari but why in the world would we need to use a forum board for support issues after submitting multiple support tickets to the supt dept for more than a month with nothing done? What are customers doing who are not active or non-members of the forums? Does Moniker even have a functioning support dept?

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind offer Bari but why in the world would we need to use a forum board for support issues after submitting multiple support tickets to the supt dept for more than a month with nothing done? What are customers doing who are not active or non-members of the forums? Does Moniker even have a functioning support dept?

Trader - YES, Moniker does have a functioning support dept. In fact, I was informed last night that support is (currently) up to date on all support tickets.

Once again, I'll ask you to email me your ticket # if you'd like me to follow up for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom