Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

moniker moniker : shittiest support of the world

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shantee

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I won't be the first one to complain about their crappy support.<br><br>But i just want to warn the people who'd like to do business with moniker.<br><br>Their ticket support interface is wrong. I mean it's just crap , it does't work at all. Their replies don't display on it , and there's noway to communicate with those people thru this interface.<br><br>When you reply be email they either don't receive it ,or don't answer i don't know.<br><br>I won't detail my problem here it's too long and because of these stupid morons i am in no mood for that. Not only the support ticket doesn't work but the people behind seems to be plain retards and i am pretty sure a bunch of junkies loaded on acid and weed would do the job better. I don't mean to be offensive (or am i ? )&nbsp; but that's just the truth according to my point of view.<br><br>

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not only is the support sometimes slow or poor but it's also hard to find a support phone number. In addition, it's real odd why you can't go to support after logging in to Moniker without them requriring a seperate support account and new login with seperate support password.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not only is the support sometimes slow or poor but it's also hard to find a support phone number. In addition, it's real odd why you can't go to support after logging in to Moniker without them requriring a seperate support account and new login with seperate support password.

My thoughts exactly...the voice messages and sometimes 1-2 day wait for replies ( god forbid you miss the call back ) only add to the frustration.

Its sad to see really.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To be honest it has been crap since I joined in 2006 only thing good was my Rep Lee but he left in 2008 or so.

that being said I don't even bother anymore... in general it's Transfer Transfer Transfer. I'm almost totally free. :)

It was my company of choice when I started. :(

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
its too bad. just a few years ago you could call and get someone from the company on the phone instantly.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL :pound: @ Monica

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Since it sucks may be they want to consider to change the name to Monica instead?

In your attempt to be funny, you made yourself look sexist and I'll bet you don't even realize it... I would expect this from a member, but from a Moderator?

Your supposed to enforce the rules of this forum, not break them.

Ulysses

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know what it can be like, I had a account manage, her name is Bari, she is very good.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know what it can be like, I had a account manage, her name is Bari, she is very good.

Thanks Ulysses. ;)

I'm sorry for any inconvenience you've encountered Shantee. As always, if anyone is in need of assistance I'm here to help. (well at least try anyway)

Just holla!

Thanks
~Bari
954-861-3539
800-688-6311 Ext. 3539
AOL/YAHOO IM: jrzeygirl88

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bari you seem to being trying forsure for that I say thanks...but you also seem like the only person working at Moniker.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In your attempt to be funny, you made yourself look sexist and I'll bet you don't even realize it... I would expect this from a member, but from a Moderator?

Your supposed to enforce the rules of this forum, not break them.

I didn't take it that way. More like a reference to Monica Lewinsky, not women in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators